Sign in to follow this  
AZVET

Wanted Teves Accumulator & Pressure Switch

I  need a spare of each to use as backup parts.  I am living on Social Security and a small pension so I am looking to pay a reasonable price instead of the Ebay price.  Please let me know what you have for my 88.  I have Paypal if needed.  I do have a used pressure switch but the threads are not the best.  If you think you can fix the threads I can trade it in on your good one.  I see one guy asking $134 plus shipping for his.

AZVET:

I have a 1988 Black and Tan Reatta coming in probably in March. It is a 125,000 mile car give or take.  I am going to strip it and scrap it.  When I get it and start the disassembly process I will post here.  Parts will be cheap or free.  I tried to get a group buy on this car so everyone including dealers could pool the money and purchase it, have it delivered here in IOWA and I would strip and send.   But I got crickets, and now will have $1300 + in the car. (Bad decision on my part I know).

I have no idea specifically what you are referring to, so I need clear, HD photos. Yes generally I know what a ABS accumulator is and a switch but not 100% sure, so let's deal with photos.  I will alert you when I get the car.  It was a running and driving car until (we think) the fuel pump went out.  I am stripping it in part to LEARN how Reattas are out together for the restoration of my #105.  I don't want it here (the parts car coming in) that long, maybe 2 months. 

I'd like to pull the engine but not sure I am motivated to go that far. 

Thanks to all that replied.  I will be purchasing what I need from KDIRK here.  Nice to know that there is a new accumulator out there though for someone who desperately needs one!