the Lasabre is at the beauty polor

Guest alleyyooper

• 1 month later...
Guest alleyyooper

Our Buick made the 1.5 hour trip back home all beautiful and shiny. 

I am so happy with the work on our car, under side of the trunk information stickers were clear coated then taped off before 4 coats of base color applied then 4 coats of clear. Under side of thre hood was painted flat black, hopeing to find a hood blacket for it.

All the door inside edges also recieved the 4 base coats and 4 clear as did the jambs. The door information stickers also recived thr clear coat them taped off so they were preserved.

New door rubbers I had were installed, I had removed the trunk rubber which they replaced. Tires were all cleaned up and shined along with a good cleaning for the white walls. 

I am very happy with the work and will display a paint by Dave's collision Unionville Michigan on my information easle. when we were there yesterday to pick up our Buick he has a 72 cuda being worked on and a 72 Chevy Impala. A 71 chevell was in the polish shop where our Buick had been just moments before.

mgD9TGG.jpg

XFC6Iww.jpg

Badges were cleaned up and painted as promised also.

Before.

OF9w2XH.jpg

After

glrvoyy.jpg

the pin strip is now a painted on one, rather than the GM factory tape.

LpzgvsZ.jpg

gprCMyj.jpg

Best of all the banker is over joyed with the new look.

4zy8lxZ.jpg

3LrYIuv.jpg

:D           Al

Guest alleyyooper

I should also point out the narrow BSM mouldings were also replaced with new. The originals chrome was pealing. New ones are what held up our getting the car back sooner as they are the dark gray paint color to match the car and were back ordered for almost a month.

:D         Al

Guest alleyyooper

Color is orginal factory colors per the option sheet in the trunk.

I have seen a 1984 LaSabre had the dark color on the upper area of thre car and light on the bottom like ours.

I don't know why GM did it like that?

Thank you so much for the reply!!!!!!!

:D                   Al