Plastic Ivory for horn button and gauge faces...

Dan283

I coincidentally just got a list from Skip Boyer of the parts he offers.  He does not do the gauge faces, but this set is available from Bob's (it says 41 to 47, but I'm pretty sure they are the same as 40):

http://bobsautomobilia.com/dash-and-steering-control-items/plastic-instrument-face-inserts-1941-47.-dp-417/

Skip's list doesn't mention a horn "button," but does include "Horn Ring Plastic (cream)" for $45.00 if that helps.  I will post Skip's list here if I can figure out how to do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neil morse said:

And just another thought, Dan.   Have you used the "search" feature at the top of the page?  It's a great way to find what others have already posted about a topic you are interested in.

Sorry didn't see that Neil.. Guess could have saved everyone the trouble on answering my questions. Still trying to get the hang of this site. Only way I have to get on here is on a cell phone. So makes it a little rougher to see everything on such a small screen. I do appreciate everyones help and patients though. You guys are awesome ! 

No need to apologize -- it must be rough only seeing the site through a cell phone.  I'm pretty new here myself, and I agree that this site is a fantastic resource filled with very generous and knowledgeable people.   We would love to see some pics of your car, and you might consider starting a thread in the "Me and My Buick" section.