AACA Auburn Meet

Tim Wolfe

I agree with old car fan!  The meal is very good too!  Takes a lot of work to set this up.  For those of us that camp, there is a campground right across the interstate, a military museum , Ford museum, antique shop and plenty of things to see and do in town. My reservations are made, been going for years.

1 hour ago, Tim Wolfe said:

AACA magazine came today without a sign up sheet for Auburn meet, went thru it twice. Meet results were with it. Am I getting that old that I missed it? Anyone know when it will be available online?

Hello, Tim.

13Caddy is new and apparently mistook the "Activity Request" section of the magazine insert to be the "sign-up" form.  On the Activity Request card in the magazine sleeve you are simply checking off what meets you are interested in attending.  Send it in to AACA and when available they will send you the meet sign up form plus the meet brochure which notes officials, hotels, functions during the meet, etc.

As Auburn is in May I would guess the "On-Line" registration and the snail-mail paper request would be available in early to mid-March which gives you plenty of time.

Regards,

Peter J.

• Like 1