What's your favorite Reatta advertisement?

Ronnie

10 minutes ago, NCReatta said:

I picked this one up recently. French Canadian advertisment. Never seen it before. Also have some other favorites that I'll try to post later 

$_57.jpeg

Translated (albeit poorly by Google...) 

The new Buick Reatta is not intended for anyone.Is not that wonderful? The Reatta is not the car waiting for Mr. or Mrs. "Everyone". Ordinary people do indeed think that a A two-seater car manufactured largely by hand and in limited quantities must be sold at a price that is too high. Is not it ridiculous? It's as ridiculous as trying to seduce you by enumerating even a few features of Reatta. If you put any Picrre, Jean, or Jacques, you may discover that the Reatta is one that is destined for you.

Marck, an interesting ad for sure. First, it uses a black, not red, Reatta for the photo. Second, it lacks the Reatta logo  (either the stylized typeface or the sunburst) which I find odd and yet does have the tri-shield shown which was conspicuously absent from the Reatta in all other respects.  Finally, the translation is quite amusing. Appear it does that Yoda works as a translator at Google. Unlikely is it not, thought I did?

And that red 91 looks like a steal for $4k.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, 89RedDarkGrey said:

If you read it right- is the "tomorrow" supposed to represent what your Buick will become- a bunch of parts on the floor?

Maybe someone else saw this flub, and that's why it was in the dumpster?

I never thought of it that way ! The dealership changed hands and the new owner chucked a lot of neat stuff.

4 hours ago, J.H.Boland said:

I never thought of it that way ! The dealership changed hands and the new owner chucked a lot of neat stuff.

I've seen that happen at many workplaces. In fact one place I worked at moved their whole business back east and the stuff that they didn't want to take with them went in the trash...And I mean GOOD stuff like electrical cords, tools, one-day used gloves, push brooms, etc.