Show us pictures of your kids/grandkids enjoying the antique car hobby!

mhocker

16 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

In the past I have made mention of my 9 year old grandson's desire to have my 52 Plymouth when  I am gone. However he may have some competition in this...

Andrew Plymouth Pic 1.jpeg

Andrew Plymouth Pic 2.jpeg

Andrew Plymouth pic 3.jpeg

Andrew Plymouth Pic 4.jpeg

I have nearly the same shots of my son and daughter in my '52 Cambridge, taken over 20 years ago.   My son has made it very clear that he wants to be the next owner of the car (hopefully far in the future....)

Here is a photo of our Grandkids helping with restoration of our 1974 MGBGT.  We finished it in 2006 and our shake-down cruise was from about 0 to 1500 miles from here to Gatlinburg TN and back through the mountains.  Nothing fell off or stopped working!  It was great having those small hands.  They helped so many times with special projects, especially up under the dashboard.  Taylor, our Grand Daughter just graduated from college and Grand Son Jack just finished high school.  He is working as an apprentice mechanic and really wants to start restoration on his own Chevy truck.  He wants to be a mechanic!   Pics of the finished project are included.

Terry

IMG_8594.JPG

MGBGT Engine Compartment.JPG

007MG.JPG