1922 studebaker light six

Hello folks I recently acquired a 1922 studebaker   light six it was seized from sitting or at least I assumed it has the aluminum head which I was unable to remove for the fear of ruining it so I was able to unseize the engine and I remove the rods and pistons and crank from below upon inspection before putting it back together I noticed that there was a crack between the two front cylinders and the two rear cylinders crack also extend it into the cylinder bore wondering if anybody might have an engine that I can purchase thank you 

The Light Six and Special/Big Six engines are totally different.  For the Light Six aluminum head block, the engines from 1920 - mid 1923 are all the same.  Mid 1923-1924 have the cast iron block but will interchange (as an assembly) with the aluminum head design but the fuel supply needs to be relocated to the left side of the engine and you will need the intake and exhaust manifold assemblies from the newer design. In 1925 (Standard Six), the engines changed again and will not interchange. I'll let you know if I come across something that will work.  I know of a couple in Austrailia but that would be an expensive option from a shipping cost standpoint.

Scott