Catching up with old friends

Ron Lawson

Well yesterday (Thursday)had possibly the best day ever. I traveled from my home to Fremantle  Western Australia to collect three very distinguished guests from California. My guests were Elaine Gong and Sherrin and Donn Marinovich  After our excited greetings I ferried the trio to the Western Australian Motor  Museum in Whiteman Park about an hours drive away The museum was explored with gusto and memorabilia  was purchased to take back home  Then it was back to my home (another hour and 10 min drive)for a beautiful  lunch of Crayfish (Lobster to you folks) and Salads Plus a couple of Aussie beers were consumed by Donn and myself I can't honestly tell you what the ladies were chatting about as Donn and I were to busy talking Dodges After our hearty lunch we then went down to my work shop to show off my DB 2249 Senior Touring that is under restoration I tried to answer all the questions that were asked and all to soon we had to lock up as our BD Sisters and Brother had to be back in Fremantle by 5pm to board the cruise ship  Thank you Elaine, Sherrin and Donn for a very memorable day It was a pleasure to share our hospitality and humble abode with you  Ron and Kerry 

• Like 4