My Fun, Reliable 88 Reatta, 2017 Retrospective

Dashmaster

After all the work done to make this car road worthy, safe and reliable. The cost on my budget went higher then I wanted. Since I have more in it than I could sell it for I decided to just drive it more. I planned to put no money into this year. I did try to keep the car out of the weather as much as I can.

The year started early for the new drive it more. I have a 97 Ford F250 7.3 diesel truck which is my main commuter vehicle. This turned out to be truck problem year. I had 4 events that brought the Reatta in as backup.  The Reatta stared the season dealing with spring snow and salt due to Truck Trans failure  and 2  other mid year events  and one last week on the 4 degree morning.

The Reatta performed perfectly on all the forced backup drives and my regular driving and events. Drove it at least once a week on my commuter run of 50 miles round trip.

2017 Events Attended:

2017 Spring Auto Fair, 12 Reatta's attended. Meet some great people. Kudos for Marck  Barker who arranged this event. Plan to go again this year.

Mason-Dixon Chapter show, June 3, 2017. Great smaller show my second year going. I like to support Buick events if I can. Car actually won First Place In Class Award

( It was the only car in the class attending so it won by default LOL, Every Dog does have its Day!)

Rockville MD Fall Car show. My 3rd Year going. Great 200 plus car show, Non judged, Only Reatta present last 2 years, Get lots of comments and questions at this show.

Car has been a pleasure to drive and have enjoyed using it more. It still needs Paint and now seat work. Stitching is dry rotting.

Get Out and enjoy your cars in 2018.  Some event and other pictures for last year.

IMG_20170408_084651.jpg

IMG_20170408_110134.jpg

IMG_20170408_110125.jpg

DSCF9078.JPG

• Like 2