Ronnie

Reattas For Sale On Craigslist - Ongoing Topic

I'm starting this ongoing thread to allow you to alert any prospective buyers to Reattas for sale on Craigslist.  These are ads that a person might not otherwise find.  This thread could also be used to ask other forum members questions about Reattas that might be available in areas they don't have access to that are listed on Craigslist.

The title of your post should include  a short description,  the model year of the car, and the location of the car.  Don't forget to include a link to the Craigslist ad in your post.  You're not responsible for anything other than letting others know what's out there.  It's up to them to make contact and get details.

Posting an ad for a Reatta on Craigslist is pretty easy.

1. Find a Reatta on Craigslist that you think is interesting.
  2. Then while viewing the Craigslist ad, right-click on the address bar at the top of your web browser and copy the link.
  3. Reply to this thread and type in a descriptive title for the Craigslist ad.
  4. Paste the link to the Craigslist ad you copied below the title of the ad.
  5. After that you can add details about the ad if you like or even a photo.

Give it a try you can't hurt anything. If it doesn't turn out the way you want it can be deleted and you can do it again. Have fun!

Only ads for Reattas and Reatta related items found on Craigslist should be posted in this thread.

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

1989 Buick Reatta (Chesnee SC)

https://greenville.craigslist.org/bar/d/1989-buick-reatta/6430216664.html

" 1989 v6 Buick Reatta with 87,000 miles everything on the car works. Runs great good transmission come factory with a touch screen that works I'm asking $6700 obo I'm will to trade for something that has a stick shift like a Nissan 350z or something like that give me a call or text at 864-237-8189 clean title and in hand "

00o0o_7tYO1uj7JOn_1200x900.jpg

The Gary Indiana Craigslist has a 1988 Black/Tan with a build manifest. It's either #106 or #108 if anyone wants to pull it up. Has 55,000 miles and is priced at $5,500.00. 

3 hours ago, Imperial62 said:

Dave. That is an SS 901108

Which Craigslist is it on? Tried finding Gary Indiana and it sent me to Chicago.

On 1/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, parkertom said:

Which Craigslist is it on? Tried finding Gary Indiana and it sent me to Chicago.

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/88-buick-reatta/6436578760.html

I looked at this car in May for a customer who had interest. She ended up just putting more money into her current Reatta. 

I have a lot of in-depth pictures of this car for anyone who may be interested

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCReatta said:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/88-buick-reatta/6436578760.html

I looked at this car in May for a customer who had interest. She ended up just putting more money into her current Reatta. 

I have a lot of in-depth pictures of this car for anyone who may be interested

Thank you.

Looks like they upped the price to $6500.

On 1/9/2018 at 6:22 PM, Bushwack said:

OK...not listed on CL but maybe worth an exception as it is a 1990 Select 60.  Don't know who the owner is but he/she had the car listed multiple times with a reserve.  

Now listed without a reserve (I think the highest bid received was $7,700, but I'm not sure).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Buick-Reatta-Select-60/322990305499?hash=item4b33b8f0db:g:lBwAAOSwRvJZ5SLY&vxp=mtr

It appears person cancelled the listing (a day before it was scheduled to end...which I think is as late a listing can be cancelled per eBay policy). Highest bid was under $6,600.

I believe this is the ad and car referenced by Dave and Marck above

Using as an example of how pictures and text from a CL ad could be of some good even after the car is sold or goes off line. jus sayin

image.png

image.png

image.png

88 reatta black ext, tan sude & leather int, 55,000 mile's, clean title, come's with new grill,headlight's motor's, ant, headliner sag's. has owner's manual with orginal broadcast manifest. according to vin a select 60 model. $6,500 for more info (219) 973-7703

• Like 2

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

This is an advertisement even though it is a Craigslist Key West, Fl ad.  

odometer: 73277
paint color: red
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

Almost new Beautiful car drives like it only has 70,000 miles on it

This looks to be a great deal at $4,000

https://keys.craigslist.org/cto/d/buick-reatta/6446731886.html

red reatta.jpg

That's what I thought when I saw the ad. The only thing I can think of is that the top is bad, because except for the stone chips in the front end the car looks great. Even if the miles are high it is still worth the money. 

1990 Buick Reatta convertible - $10000 Buffalo, NY craigslist - SOLD

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-buick-reatta-convertible/6521635197.html

image 1 of 4

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

26 Ranch Trail Ct

(google map)

1990 Buick Reatta 

condition: excellent 
cylinders: 6 cylinders 
drive: fwd 
fuel: gas 
odometer: 26200 
paint color: white 
title status: clean 
transmission: automatic 
type: convertible 

1990 Buick Reatta Convertible for sale - 26,200 miles. Never seen any weather, adult driven with only the best care. The car is White on White with a saddle leather Claret interior. Other features include:
3800, V6 fuel injected engine
Electronic (digital) instrument cluster
Automatic Transmission
A/C
Full Power

This grand tourer is 1 of 2132 Reatta convertibles built in 1990. It's unique and in great shape. It IS the convertible you want to drive this Summer

Ouch, that polo green has been whipped like a rented mule. Note in the description it has a California title, registration lapsed 4/08 and "all charges and penalties due are the buyers responsibility". Not sure how that works in CA, but you may have 10 years of penalty charges due for lapsed/late registration before the title can be transferred. Might exceed the value of the car.

Given the fiscal condition of Cali these days,  I smell a potential big money grab from the new owner. Do your research well on this if bidding, to be sure you don't get nicked.

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

https://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cto/d/mint-88-buick-reatta/6568771041.html

Not mine. I personally saw this one just this weekend at the Carlisle PA show. Chatted with the owner awhile. Amazing condition. Engine runs smooth, interior was about as clean as it gets. Teves unit was very clean, accumulator and pressure sensor looked like new. ABS light was on however but most people's are. 😣

I'm pretty tempted to call him back but a second Reatta will be the death of me. 😵

THIS AD HAS EXPIRED

I almost bought this car and just decided to pass over the past few minutes.  It could be a great deal for someone out there.  I have not inspected the car in person, but I do have a few details if needed.  I doubt the car will be for sale very long.  The low mileage had me running the numbers on a 1700+ mile journey which is partially responsible for me rejecting the car.

https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-buick-reatta-convertible/6582067393.html

I'll paste the text and you can follow the link if it's still up for a couple pictures:

1990 Buick Reatta Convertible - $7000 "1990 Buick Convertible. This car has under 36,000 miles on it and has been kept in a garage and not driven in the winter. It is one of a very limited number of convertible made in the Reatta. Original owner was in Michigan and then bought and kept by my father in-law who oversaw the project for GM. Only serious inquiries only and please no solicitations."

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 8.17.12 AM.png