wildcat1562

hot rod rad rod

The original post states price is $12500 , if that is correct the vehicle in the photos is a " Bargain" 

You would never duplicate it for that price.

Looks well done , just not my style.

I knew a pretty strict 70 year old car collector who would have nothing to do with a "Hot Rod"....... unless he thought he was buying it for a stealing price.

Those old codgers don't have any fish hooks in their pockets when they think they are getting away with something. In fact, I knew a couple who would snatch up an original car if they though they were outsmarting the seller.

Gotta watch out for that over 60 crowd. I do.

Bernie

• Haha 1

Even though I started out as a traditional style hot rodder,  most I don't care for now.  This one looks to have had thought involved in the design so the end result flows and even has some nice little tricks/ accents that give it a little different look,  The headlights give it a nice look, as well as the full fenders.  

Looks like it's probably a glass body.  That would be the only down fall.   

Still seems like a reasonable price.  Many rods have more invested than they are worth. 

its still for sale guys, call Wade, needs the money, good luck

or email me

ghildebrand@wi.rr.com and i will forward anything i can for you

thanks

Greg

10 hours ago, pontiacfarmer said:

hmmmmmm

call him, it nothing else talk a bit and get  feel for the car and pass the info on, someone could buy this and sell it for more, its that nice, but he needs to move it to move onto some things he needs rather than drives

I don't understand why this car isn't sold. It's the nicest hot rod I've seen in quite a while. Not your usual cookie-cutter hot rod you see cluttering up the car shows. 

It's a hot rod for people who prefer stock.

everyone, that sent me their number i gave them to Wade

he has called you, and he said got 2 leave a message and he did

it is a nice one

too bad he needs to sell it

his number again is

1-920-980-6373

Have you posted this car on the H.A.M.B.? 

I'd think that website might have many, many more potential buyers than this one would.

On 1/31/2018 at 8:33 PM, Jon37 said:

Have you posted this car on the H.A.M.B.? 

I'd think that website might have many, many more potential buyers than this one would.

i will do that, thanks

But don't call it a Rat (it's not) , and raise the price. Like "$16,500 or reasonable offer". Or something like that. Let 'em think they are giving you a haircut.   - CC

• Like 1

I spoke with Wade about the car and it sounds like a great deal on a really nice toy. He received it in trade for something else for and the reason for the price is he is just looking to get his trade value out of it. He said he has only driven it about 10 miles. He is very knowledgeable about what goodies are involved. Weight vs. power - this thing is going to be scary fast. I was ready to go until the reality of life and age kicked in. My age vs this car would equal a shorter life expectancy. Oh - and there was a "slight" wife factor in the decision. 

Someone is going to get a great deal on this car!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 12:22 AM, C Carl said:

But don't call it a Rat (it's not) , and raise the price. Like "$16,500 or reasonable offer". Or something like that. Let 'em think they are giving you a haircut.   - CC

this is what Wade wants, i just put it on, i have no idea what these are worth, it was a fun ride this summer though