Stromberg carburetor specification cards

This box, for which I have been looking for approximately 45 years, showed up on Ebay last month:

Stromberg_spec_card_box.jpg

I have had the specification cards that long, and have actually entered the data into the computer and reproduced the cards. Had kind of forgot about them for some time, but acquiring the box caused me to remember the cards. We had a run of blank cards done, so we can actually print exact (well almost, exact, the font is not totally perfect) specification cards. We are offering these cards for sale at $12. each including postage within the 48 contiguous United States. We can post elsewhere, but there will be additional postage. 10 or more ordered at the same time to the same address would bring the price to $10. each.

We have virtually ALL Stromberg specifications for original equipment carburetors from about 1913 to about 1932 when the cards stop.

Also, Stromberg offered factory engineered replacement carburetors for hundreds of applications during this period. If you are trying to drive your vehicle, and less than happy with the original carburetor, here is a chance to get specifications for a Stromberg that will WORK! Same pricing as original equipment cards; you may mix or match.

The cards are 4 inches tall by 5 1/2 inches wide. Here is a picture of an actual card that could be ordered. This for a 1917 to 1920 Available 3 1/2 ton truck with Continental type E-4 motor.

Stromberg_spec_card_sample.jpg

573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time).

Jon

Edited by carbking (see edit history)