I need your help!

Ronnie

I'm working on a new topic that will be permanently pinned to the top of the Reatta forum Called: REATTA QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE. It will contain links to websites that have information commonly needed by Reatta owners.  There will be links to Reattaowner.com, Reatta.net and other websites with Reatta information.

There will be a post toward the bottom of the new thread where you will find some of the best topics on the AACA Reatta forum that you might find useful.

I need you guys to help me find the most useful threads or posts here on the forum. I'm wanting the ones that you think might be useful to all Reatta owners. Perhaps some you have bookmarked and use often.

Make a new post below and point me to your favorites so I can save links to them in the new thread I'm creating.Your help doing that would be appreciated!

NOTE: Unlike the Reatta Resources post at the top of the page, I'm going to try to avoid links to commercial websites in this thread. That might not always be possible in order to provide the best information but it is my intention to avoid promoting commercial website in the new thread I'm creating.

The new thread will NOT be replacing the Reatta Resources page that has links to commercial websites.

This is somewhat related to the pm I sent last week. I guess I was asking if there is some way to pre-sort subjects, or a search key? What questions come up regularly, especially by new owners? 

Headlights for sure

Tailight lens cleaning/polishing

Added performance

Tire/wheel fitment

Bushings and body attachment hardware

Brakes, brakes, brakes

Electrical, a big and very general subject

Ignition and sensors

All of the above are good Ideas, much of which is pretty well documented on my website and others.

What I was really needing is for someone to search through this forum for old posts and/or threads that contain information that can only be found here on this forum and isn't available anywhere else.

If we can find some really good topics that would be of interest to everyone I'm going to make links to them from the "Reatta Quick Reference Guide" that I'm working on.  I'm also going to mark them as "Featured" beside the subject line to make them stand out when your are browsing through the topics. I've marked this topic featured so you can see what a featured topic will look like. 

I really don't have time to search through the forum for the best topics right now so I was asking for everyone's help in doing this.

• Ronnie featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Ronnie featured this topic

I've decided to leave out the section about useful topics here on the forum. Maybe I will do it a later time. I'm sure everyone is probably busy like me with the holidays around the corner and don't have time to search through forum post right now. I decided to just go ahead an post what I have finished. You can see it at the top of the forum.

• Ronnie unfeatured this topic
49 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I've decided to leave out the section about useful topics here on the forum. Maybe I will do it a later time. I'm sure everyone is probably busy like me with the holidays around the corner and don't have time to search through forum post right now. I decided to just go ahead an post what I have finished. You can see it at the top of the forum.

I don't blame you for curtailing the research at this time. It is a large project, and what is posted now covers a lot of ground already. Post #3 might need a correction in the ALDL instructions. There are likely no 1899 Reatta's. :wacko: