BUICK RACER

2019 Buick Club National Meet -Midwest City, Oklahoma, June 12-15, 2019

Something that I do not understand here and I sure hope that someone will step up and explain just what is going on.  I tried to make our reservations at the host hotel for the national meet next year and I was told that reservations could not be made more than 365 days in advance. Please advise as to just what is going on here.  I am reading about folks who say that they already have their rooms booked.  Tell me just how they did that?

Barbara S. Wiegand

27 minutes ago, Terry Wiegand said:

Something that I do not understand here and I sure hope that someone will step up and explain just what is going on.  I tried to make our reservations at the host hotel for the national meet next year and I was told that reservations could not be made more than 365 days in advance. Please advise as to just what is going on here.  I am reading about folks who say that they already have their rooms booked.  Tell me just how they did that?

Barbara S. Wiegand

What she said!

Ben

17 hours ago, Terry Wiegand said:

Barbara S. Wiegand

You might point out to the hotel that it is less than 365 days in advance!  The meet is in June.  Perhaps the hotel was thinking that you said "July".

Guys,

I do not know what happened with the boss and the reservation.  All that I can say is that she had the July 2018 Bugle with the registration form in front of her and tried to make our reservation for June of 2019.  Don't know what happened, but, I suspect there was a mix-up on the other end.  She got it straightened out this morning and everything is good.  My other half is very good about these things and thorough too.

Terry Wiegand

Out in Hot Doo Dah

• Like 3

As of July 16, 2018, the host hotel (Sheraton) is within 5 rooms of being sold out for Friday night, June 14, 2019. They have plenty of rooms on the other nights. Additional hotels are less than or within a block away and their names and phone numbers are in the post just above this one. Same price, $119/night. Be sure to tell them you are with the Buick Club, so we get credit for filling the rooms and are not left hanging out to dry. Thanks.

Pete Phillips

Peter G just uploaded a 15-page brochure about the 2019 National Meet. The link is on the BCA homepage and can be printed out. The brochure gives details about tours, things to do in Midwest City (including restaurants) and also a map that shows how close all the hotels are to each other.

• Like 1