VICENTE SEVILLANO

CADILLAC SEVILLE

Hello my friends.

I show you some pictures about Cadillac Seville in Spanish classic cars event in Vejer de la Frontera. Vejer is near my town, in South of Spain. This event was celebrated last 26th november.

Regards from Spain.

DSC_0942.JPG

DSCN1054.JPG

• Like 2

There is a Seville at a local used car dealer. If it lasts the winter I may see what they're willing to do. I need a cheap classic for AACA runs while I work on my projects.

Vicente:

Your post made me smile and I enjoy seeing this car being shown and enjoyed.  I appreciate all collector cars. This Seville styling was right for the time here in America.  As with many cars from this period, they are gone the way of the dinosaurs and are under appreciated by many. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VICENTE SEVILLANO said:

Hi @zipdang:

The blue car is not a FIAT. This is a SEAT 600. SEAT is a Spanish manufacture. Now, SEAT is in Volkswagen Group. SEAT 600 was made under FIAT licence. Do you know SEAT?

Regards from Spain. 

Hello!

I only know of SEAT as a builder of cars under Fiat, but don't know much more beyond that.

• Like 1

We had a 1981 Seville with the 368 cubic inch 8-6-4.  A great car and no problems, even towed an Argosy 6 meter travel trailer all the up the back the Blue Ridge Parkway.  Very Luxurious!

Vincenti, yours could use white wall tires.

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)