1923 Speedway 4 Roadster

tgryphon

At Mecum's Harrisburg auction this year there was a 1923 Stutz Speedway 4 roadster that was bid up to $80,000 but not sold.  I am interested in this car and would like to contact the owner.  If anyone can let me know how to contact him, or get a word to him to contact me through the forum, I would very much appreciate it.  An auction photo is attached.

1923-Stutz-Speedway-Four-Roadster.jpg

2 hours ago, tgryphon said:

At Mecum's Harrisburg auction this year there was a 1923 Stutz Speedway 4 roadster that was bid up to $80,000 but not sold.  I am interested in this car and would like to contact the owner.  If anyone can let me know how to contact him, or get a word to him to contact me through the forum, I would very much appreciate it.  An auction photo is attached.

1923-Stutz-Speedway-Four-Roadster.jpg

Contact Mecum???

• 1 month later...

Thanks, kmstrade, for the suggestion.  As it happens, I just bought a different '23 Stutz Speedway 4 roadster so don't need the info now. 

I see you have a '23 as well.  I am wondering what the best source of technical info on the Stutz is.  Before long, I am going to dig into the brakes and steering and need info on them.

Tom

that is great you bought another...great cars.  mine is 1923 is  a special six though thus not sure of the difference on the brakes. i have tech data 27,28 plus a Stutz produced original maint type manual for 23.  it is storage but i will try to get it in the next month so we can compare.