Windshield seal recommendation needed for '33 Rockne

Pretty explanatory. I would like to replace the 85-year-old windshield seal on my '33 Rockne 10 sedan. I would suspect someone at this point has found a reasonably close item that can be installed with minor modification.

If the PA repop (by the foot) is what's available, that may be what needs adapted. The seal on the Rockne is one molded piece, at least for the sides and bottom. The top seal is also in need of renewal, and I have no experience with the original configuration, or even what the material is (or was).;)

As you can see, I'm only trying to keep this original car safe, functional and usable. The windshield frame itself is still solid, if just a bit crusty. Concern about taking the car out in anything but perfect weather is a certain means to its functional deterioration. I'm not looking to restore it at this point; just to repair correctly what needs repaired, without concern if a little rain is in the forecast.

I can de-rust and repaint the frame; but I prefer to not lose the original glass and 1958 inspection sticker. Any information on the frame's removal, reseal and re-install would be appreciated.

PC090218.JPG

PC090213.JPG

PC090212.JPG

PC090217.JPG

Try this part no. 17-0032-52 from Steel rubber co.It worked for my 1930 stude. Pres. I,m sure they will send you a sample.

Catalog on net .lt cost $150 five years ago but you get a12ft. Piece.l sold half to someone on this forum.

I believe his name was Studebaker

hope this helps

ken