64 or 65

Bdad

I'm looking for a '64 or '65 that I can drive and enjoy. Wife and I would like to take the Route 66 trip so the car needs to be in excellent condition. Some work to be done may be ok. Looking for original, not shaved or altered. I don't need show room (nor do I want) but I also don't want to take over someone's project car. I have a couple of people advising me. Prefer a RoA member car and someone who wants to know their baby will be taken care of.

Dick Rylander
Battle Ground, WA

1 hour ago, Bdad said:

I'm looking for a '64 or '65 that I can drive and enjoy. Wife and I would like to take the Route 66 trip so the car needs to be in excellent condition. Some work to be done may be ok. Looking for original, not shaved or altered. I don't need show room (nor do I want) but I also don't want to take over someone's project car. I have a couple of people advising me. Prefer a RoA member car and someone who wants to know their baby will be taken care of.

Dick Rylander
Battle Ground, WA

Dick, 

Take a look at the ROA website and check out the classifieds.  Mostly members with cars for sale but Ray perused some other sites and posts some non-ROA vehicles as well.  The link to the site is in my signature block.

Ed