AB-Buff

Inside Window Trim, anyone recognize these?

They look very similar to some that I have on a Locke body Marmon but are somewhat smaller.  The attachment with screws has about the same spacing for the holes and it looks like they use the same kind of finish washers.  They also look to be walnut.  I wouldn't be surprised if the body of the car was also built by Locke as the construction details look similar.  Got to keep looking for the kind of car.

They are very similar to my 23 Mod 48 Buick Opera Coupe, two of them are front driver and passenger and the third is a rear window, should have 12 brass screws with inset washers each side -  front drivers and passenger side, rear window molding on my 23 is three piece with a center cut on the bottom for the window strap. Body by Fisher 

Hi

I went back and looked at the wood a little closer, it looks more like Cherry than Walnut to me but I'm not a wood expert and I don't know if they used Cherry for something like this. I did take another photo with a tape measure for size.  I would like to find the correct home for these.  I can take more photos if you need any.

Thanks

Lynn

IMG_2405.jpg