I'm back!

Amphicar BUYER

I've been away from my favorite forums, The AACA site for a while as I took a high Tech job as a favor to a friend, had enough of that worl and went back to low tech!. Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone happy holidays (whichever one is your preferred)!

I've branched out into things that don't swim as I have grown accustomed to eating indoors, so I gotta go where the money is. Amphicars are getting to difficult to specialize in, so here are some of the non-amphicar vehicles I rehomed lately. I found 6, yes 6, 1972 Eldo ragtops in a guys backyard. He bought the cars, purchased parts needed and put them in the trunk, parked them in his old town Denver back yard and built a building over each one. 1927 T Tudor and 28A truck which I got running and sold to the same guy who gave the truck to his 14yr old son as his 1st truck. 1948 Jeepster that we drove home. A very rare 1964 Dodge 880 Custom hardtop wagon (for sale), original Colorado car that drives well. A 1964 Olds Starfire ragtop that has most all options including factory cruise control. 1973 Commando, 74 Superbeatle, 1978 450SL and a 1957 Starchief 4dr hardtop California black plate car. I just found a 1966 Eldorado convertible. I have been searching since I was 17 for one that was both nice, but one I could afford. Finally found that car last week! Hidden under a tarp in a front yard where it sat since 1992. 

So you can see I have branched out! ;-) But still on the hunt for Amphicars!

• Like 2

That red Amphi is in a museum in Nebraska. I sent them some correct original ties to complete it and that pic looks like they never installed them. I never heard back from them either. Humm

I'll try to post some pics later of the cars that have passed thru here... I certainly can't keep them all... damnit

1 minute ago, Amphicar BUYER said:

That red Amphi is in a museum in Nebraska. I sent them some correct original ties to complete it and that pic looks like they never installed them. I never heard back from them either. Humm

I'll try to post some pics later of the cars that have passed thru here... I certainly can't keep them all... damnit

Yep....I took that photo at the Harold Warp Pioneer Automobile Museum in Kearney, Nebraska back in 2014.

Welcome back

On 11/25/2017 at 5:11 PM, keiser31 said:

Welcome back!

Picture 230.jpg

3 hours ago, Amphicar BUYER said:

Just Visited that museum on the AACA Glidden Tour this past September

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)