Sign in to follow this  
Imperial62

1990 Claret and Tan 48,000 miles $3500

Per my Auto Tempest search this is the ONLY Reatta for sale in Texas and Oklahoma right now (on craigs list)

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-buick-reatta/6361447445.html

00K0K_4fgum8mcWyR_600x450.jpg

90 buick reatta, 48 k miles...3.8...v-6....one owner....runs perfect...if intrested call....pete @ 9186256176

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Having posted that Claret and Grey 1991 in Minnesota recently, I have to admit that Claret and Tan is preferred by me.  These colors harmonize better although Claret and Grey is nice.  Claret and red interior is in my opinion too much emphasis on the reds.  Hope I have not offended any one, the great thing about Reattas being all the choices.  

I have a friend with a Claret and Tan Reatta in Omaha and I love it. He has Olds Toronado wheels on it with gold in them and his is the nicest looking Claret car I have ever seen.  It would almost be tempting to paint the offset on the Reatta wheel gold to match the Beechwood interiors.  

90 buick reatta, 48 k miles...3.8...v-6....one owner....runs perfect...if intrested call....pete @ 9186256176

My main concern here is what looks like a bumper scrap on the front and no photos.  On the other hand it's a 1 owner car with 48,000 miles for less than $4000

Edited by Imperial62 (see edit history)