Ruckstell rearend... what model and year??

dpcdfan

That's what I was thinking, maybe a Model TT truck. Was wondering what year or years it fits as well as the value since I already have people asking me if I want to sell it and I haven't even moved it yet. BTW, since we're both Mopar guys, I wanted to mention there are mainly early Dodge and Chrysler parts from the 1920s thru WW II in the estate.

Edited by dpcdfan
added more information (see edit history)

Your rear end should fit any TT. They are not nearly as valuable as the car Ruckstell's , just not that many TT's out there that get used enough to make installing a Ruckstell worth the trouble.  Definitely of  some value to a hard core TT guy but they are a shrinking group. Probably a couple of hundred on a good day. A lot depends on the condition of the internals, any damage or serious wear and the value tumbles quickly.

That's quite the trove of Dodge stuff !

Greg

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

Your rear end should fit any TT. They are not nearly as valuable as the car Ruckstell's , just not that many TT's out there that get used enough to make installing a Ruckstell worth the trouble.  Definitely of  some value to a hard core TT guy but they are a shrinking group. Probably a couple of hundred on a good day. A lot depends on the condition of the internals, any damage or serious wear and the value tumbles quickly.

That's quite the trove of Dodge stuff !

Greg

Greg... Thanks for the input on the TT Ruckstell. Yes, there several complete Dodge engines from the 1920s plus a bunch of other stuff.