1931 buick roadster 94 series

Nfrutiger7

I have a clutch cover assembly but not a disc.

I have 2 exhaust manifolds,. Neither is perfect though. One is slightly warped and the other has the tips of the mounting ears chipped off. No cracks or other damage though.

The running boards you can make, and there is a guy that repops the trim and another that does the mat. I have a used set of trim if you want though.

I'll get pics up when I get out to the garage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayG said:

Midman - Can you share the names of the guys that repo the trim and matting?  My 31 needs new boards.  Jay

Running board trim would be L&L Auto Trim. I believe they are still in business. (417) 476-2871

The correct mat I got from a guy who advertises in Hemmings. Can't remember his name but I'll find the invoice and post it.

Top iron rests on rear deck are available in stainless from Bobs Automobilia
As are all handles.

Looks like you need a front bumper, too.  The one in the photo is incorrect. While a double bar bumper was used early in 1931, it is different than the one on your car. Most common for 1931 is the single bar bumper like you have on the rear.

2 hours ago, West Peterson said:

I would hate to see this car turned into a parts car, but since you're needing quite a bit of drivetrain, you might want to consider. This way your engine # and your chassis # would also be in production sync.

https://www.hartleyauto.com/1931_Buick_Roadmaster_Milton_VT_149536920.veh

This car is really complete not a parts car just missing engine accessories and windsheild post some exterior trim have numbers matching engine and trans to the chassis and body thanks for the link 

Oh. Your opening post says you need an engine. I guess I misunderstood.

Also, I hope you didn't think I was calling YOUR car a "parts car". I was referring to the one in the link I posted. (which isn't a parts car, either, unless you were trying to build back up a more desirable or valuable car like yours).

• Like 1