HOT 67 Riviera on eBay!

Chimera

Thank you for checking it out.

Honestly one of my least favorite things to do is sell a Riviera. I prefer to buy!

I think I might lower the price over this black Friday weekend to spur on a sale. Then if it does not sell bring the price back up and will just practice waiting and maybe put it in Hemmings.

1 hour ago, rocky5517 said:

Wish I was not 3000 miles away; I love that color combo! 

39 minutes ago, PWB said:

It cost me about one grand to have a car shipped coast to coast, recently.

Open carrier. Try U-Ship

Sounds like an unavoidable opportunity for a cross country road trip in a nice old Riv...

• Like 1

Not sure about the bully Rocky5517, will have to look take a look.

I have used U-ship and they make it easy. I like being able to use U-ship, and has turned out well for me. You still have to do your own vetting of the shippers of course and do some negotiating sometimes.

Or, find a shipper without the middle man.

Nice car and so much car for the money when one considers what some pay for JUNK Camaros, Mustangs and the like. Can't beat a Rivy. 

As a friendly forum member, I will say to not give it away unless you are pressed for cash. Classic car sales are pretty slow now during the holidays and many just can't buy right now. HOWEVER, after the first of the year, with Spring coming, people getting the car show fever, tax refund checks on the way, the market picks up a lot.

Solid Black Plate Cali car? There is a guy in the rust-belt mid-west right now drooling over your car but can't buy til March. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...