1952-1959 Oldsmobile parts

Auburncoupe

Currently removing parts from 34 Oldsmobile's from 1952 to 1959.  Dry western desert country.  This includes 88,Super 88 and 98 models.  Sedans,Wagons,2 door and 4 door hardtops as well as two convertibles.  Can ship larger items.  Please send me a private message as I do get alerts.  This should avoid missing anyone.  These cars are from Idaho.  From an era and state that did not use road salt when these cars were on the road.  Still lots of good pot metal and sheet metal.   Very little remaining glass.  Will trade for 1931 1932 1933 Auburn parts.

Thank you,

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello by chance do you have for sale the trunk emblem for a 1952 Oldsmobile 98 holiday coupe? I also need other miscellaneous parts, as I'm currently restoring mine. Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/13/2017 at 6:34 PM, Auburncoupe said:

Currently removing parts from 34 Oldsmobile's from 1952 to 1959.  Dry western desert country.  This includes 88,Super 88 and 98 models.  Sedans,Wagons,2 door and 4 door hardtops as well as two convertibles.  Can ship larger items.  Please send me a private message as I do get alerts.  This should avoid missing anyone.  These cars are from Idaho.  From an era and state that did not use road salt when these cars were on the road.  Still lots of good pot metal and sheet metal.   Very little remaining glass.  Will trade for 1931 1932 1933 Auburn parts.

Thank you,

Glenn

restoring a 52 olds 98 4 dr sedan.would you happen to have the 4 upper belt line moldings that go on top of the doors just next to the door handles ? also looking for the stone guard shields and the ninety eight scripts on the right and left sides and possibly the REAR DRIVERS SIDE DOOR ROD THAT GOES ACROSS THE DOOR TO THE DOOR ROD LOCK KNOB BUTTON.I NEED BOTH IF POSSIBLE.you ca email me or call me.number is 917 543 7696.thanks.hope you can help.thanks.

restoring a 52 olds 98 4dr sedan.looking for the 4 upper belt line moldings that sit on top of the doors next to the door handles.also looking for the stone guard shields and the ninety eight scripts for both sides and possibly the rear drivers side door rod that goes across the door to the door rod lock knob button.need both if possible. can contact by email or phone.number is 917 543 7696.thanks.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, SOOPER 8 8 said:

Looking for Door locks with keys for 1957 88 Convertible or complete outer door handles, Chrome condition unimportant as I need the Locks / push buttons only. 

I am in the UK

Thanks

Reg

None with keys.  Sorry.  Thank you for writing.  

• 1 month later...