1947-1978 Buick parts

Auburncoupe

On 12/31/2017 at 7:05 AM, Dan O said:

Hello - for a 1949 Buick Roadmaster Sedanette: rear trunk lid without major dents; rear fender chrome trim - not sweep spear; radio antenna control knob (entire or just the little insert with the arrow on it if in gray color) - mounts above rear view mirror.; in engine compartment - metal spring-clip that hold two water hoses onto passenger side inner fender (above battery); factory correct jack.  If you have a hood ornament with great chrome I'd be interested to see a photo.  Let me see what you have and your prices, please.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Private message sent.  Thank you.  

3 hours ago, RiKi5156B said:

How about a good radiator for a 51 special?

I do not have any leak free radiators. Sitting around for 50 plus years they just develop leaks.   If you are ok with a repairable core please private message me if you still need one.  

Thank you.  

4 hours ago, Auburncoupe said:

Hi Steve,

I looked my rear bumpers over and the two I have are bent up.  Sorry I could not help.

Thank you.  

Thanks for taking the time to check, sir.

You may still be able to sell me something if you have a decent '65 Riv rear sheetmetal section. Please take the time to look at my newest post at; 

Edited by slosteve (see edit history)

I will look.  If there are any rubber components it is likely that the rubber is badly rotten due to the dry desert climate.  I will look.  If I have good ones I will get in touch with you via private message.  I am under several '57 Buicks this week unbolting goodies so I will know by Wednesday.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

On 12/18/2017 at 4:46 PM, dlcoop said:

I have a 64 Wildcat.  Looking for cornering light lenses.  Mine is an a/c car.  On the firewall there is a rubber fitting that the heater cable and 4 vacuum lines go through.  Mine is shot.  

Thanks

Dennis

I sent you a private message back.  Thank you.  

On 1/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, 57Century said:

Hi Auburncoupe,

1957 Century Model 66R (2 Door Hardtop) I need the front exhaust hangers that bolt to the frame. Both sides?

Would I be so lucky that you have those and maybe even a picture how the front muffler is connected to the hanger.

Thx.

The muffler should have a hanger on front and rear with a flange that bolts up to the pipe.  

Pictured is the rear hanger on an NOS muffler and of another loose one with the pieces that attach directly to the frame using the small spacer.

The front hanger (similar) attaches to a triangular-shaped bracket that bolts to the frame.  I don't have a picture at this moment but can get one pretty easily if you still need one.

20180121_165049.thumb.jpg.515c5034d6836d7e74bdf7366f5adb89.jpg20180121_165153.thumb.jpg.83d015538087dfa990ec49dccc8444a9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, Auburncoupe said:

I recently added 12 more Buick Parts cars so around 150 cars being parted at this time.  Will be picking up around 40 from the 1960's in late March.  Let me know via private message if you need anything.

Thank you.  

Good morning.  Just checking back in now that you got more Buicks in the inventory.  I have a 55 Buick.

Rear speaker switch pointer knob

Rear speaker grill (cover)

Power antenna

Thank you

14 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

I may have missed this  , what is your location ????

It would be great to see pictures of  your cars 

and if someone is close just visiting  or pick up parts !!

Thanks

Bill

Hello Sir,

I am out west and taking care of a huge family collection.  We are not a business but rather private family property.  I have been tasked to move the iron on to better uses as my dad has said.  Pictures available for any part we have upon request.  Thank you.  

14 hours ago, Auburncoupe said:

I have them.  Please send me a private message and we can discuss details.  Thank you.  

Okay Auburn.  I see you say you are way out west; wouldn't be Wyoming would it be?  I was trying to buy a 1941 Buick Roadmaster sedan from a fellow in Casper, WY who had a difficult property situation to overcome.  But, I heard he beat the zoning commissioner and they went away.  Well, anyway, I remember hearing from you about a wheel several months ago.  It looked very rusty and was, I thought, too expensive and too rusty.  Well, now, after looking since then, I've sort of modified my view.  I would like to have one wheel that is not bent and not terribly rusty and still have the clips for 1941-1950 hubcaps.  I think later wheels are the same until they increased the width.  Buick introduced the term "Broadrim" wheels in 1946 I believe, and 1941-42 wheels were like 5.5 inches wide.  I've learned a six inch wheel measures 6.5 to the outside edges of the lips.  Well anyway, if you spin the wheel and it doesn't wobble, it isn't horribly rust and it has clips I'm very interest.  I have some new bolt-on clips which would make the later wheels satisfactory so long as they are 15x6.  They gave me a spare with my 41 which has four later rims on it, it is was a bunch wider.  I think I read somewhere that they offered WIDE-rim wheels on the Roadmaster in 1949 so maybe that's it.  I'm in Sebring, FL 33870

Thanks for answering my want-ad

Hello Auburncoupe,

I need some sheet metal parts for my 1942 series 70 Roadmaster, see below please....

IMG_7488Q.thumb.jpg.c9e562962adab60e2620

Some special sheet metal parts of the fender extensions are missing under the doors; the front fender lower extension is supposed to be attached to rocker panel,

the rear fender extension probably to the door bottom?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Also I need the ivory colored push buttons and speaker "screen" for the Sonomatic radio, see below link for details

Thanks,

Pekka

Hi Auburncoupe,

I am very sorry but myself I do not know enough to answer your question for Super (ser.50) interchangeability with Roadmaster (ser.70).

However I quote what Gary (g-g-g0) told me yesterday;

"It appears from what I decipher in the parts book that if your car does have fender skirts then there appears to be a metal extension as well as a gravel guard. <for rear fender extensions>

Skirts and/or no skirts require two pieces of stainless trim. Don't believe there is any stainless on the rocker panel under the doors.

In response to AUBURNCOUPE's question, it does appear that a model '51 and '71 parts will interchange."

I am away from home this week, thus cannot take measurements of the actual car, but within a couple of weeks I will post here some dimensions...

Thanks,

Pekka

On 2/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, carterbar said:

Hi , I am still looking for the small curved spear that sits on and above the rear splash guard on a 47 super

hope you can help,

thanks Paul

The splash pan between the rear lower deck lid panel and rear bumper??  I don't recall seeing one there.  Please clarify.  Thank you.  

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, wndsofchng06 said:

Still waiting to hear back on those 55 parts.... check your inbox. 

Hey Boss,  Still looking for some of those parts.  I know I do not have the seat springs.  Sold them.  I will let you know when search is done.  Thank you.  

• Like 1