Steven Ford

Model R rear wheel bearings

Hi all. I am on the hunt for the inner race for rear wheel bearings to suit 1923/4/Model R. Hupmobile part number 49120 "rear wheel bearing inner race - wheel end".

Does anyone know where I can obtain some of these? Does anyone have the bearing manufacturers part numbers?

I am restoring a rear end that has been out in the open for a number of years and these are all I need to complete the job. The completed unit will go into storage as a spare part for one of the running cars I have should it ever be needed.

Thanks

Steve

Hello, Steven. I have a 1923 Model R touring, which I inherited from my parents. There are some spare parts in boxes, which I will try to look through, to see if I have any spare bearings.

IMG_6006.JPG

Thanks Lump that would be appreciated.

I have the old ones pulled and have been shopping around the local suppliers with no luck. It has been suggested that I could get the old ones resurfaced but if it came to that I would probably get completely new ones made and case hardened.

Cheers 

Steve

IMG_0658 copy.gif

hupps.gif

IMG_1346.JPG

Dodge face book page had this posted.  If interested go to facebook and look at the early Dodge group.
David Dearricott

Hi.

Can someone please help identify this diff. I have been told that it is from a Dodge. The ends have been cut off but the gears inside are fine. Thanks

No automatic alt text available.

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare

Comments
David Dearricott
David Dearricott Thanks very much for your help.

LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · November 15 at 4:22pm
Remove
Chris Berry
Chris Berry What are you going to do with it? I need a rear gear

LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · November 16 at 8:40pm
Remove
Jan Arnett
Write a comment...

23435149_1491538857609773_46575615724456