Steering Wheel Control Lever Linkage

Hello to all.  Finally getting back to restoration om 1929 Studebaker President.  

Are there any pictures or instruction manual diagrams showing what and how the steering wheel control levers are connected to the engine?  Mine only has the distributor advance linkage rods from bottom of the steering column to the distributor. Any suggestion of where to look for this information or someone's President that is near me in Cincinnati I could go look at would be greatly appreciated.

Also is anyone producing reproduction the steering wheel levers as mine are all broken off?

Thanks for any responses.

John Priester

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 6:31 PM, 13CADDY said:

The Antique Auto Shop in Hebron Ky is doing a 29 or 30 president eng overhall--you may go look,but call first-I know the motor is still out of the car

Thank you for the lead.  Will call them when I get back from the Thanksgiving and see if I can visit.  

John Priester  Have a Good Thanksgiving

On 11/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, ols car dog said:

Here are a few pictures that might help.I replaced my levers a few years ago .When you take it apart I recommend  that  you take a lot of pictures make sure you get the  levers in the right place.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ols Car dog.

Thank you so much for the pictures!  Answered a number, "Now where does that hook up to?!!  Really appreciate them

John Priester  Have a Good Thanksgiving

2 hours ago, John Priester said:

Spinnyhill

Thank you for the picture helps with not only the levels but the interior also.

John Priester

Just note it is a restoration so it needs corroboration as to originality! It has already been pointed out the control levers are not right.

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)