Sign in to follow this  

I can't even guess what these might be...

Recommended Posts

I bought a 1938 Plymouth P6 coupe complete, but completely disassembled. About 80% of it was bagged and tagged pretty well. The remaining 20% was mostly identifiable without difficulty. I did come a cross just a few pieces that were not for this car among the boxes and bags included. Which brings me to these two items. They were in a box with various nut bolts, etc., but I haven't a clue what they're for. They look serious enough that if they're from this car I want to rebuild/reinstall them. Any and all input is appreciated.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this