Fox W.

WTB: NOS or exceptional wheel center caps

Yep, only so many of those around anywhere...  I know this will cost quite a bit..  I have a restored 1989 that is gorgeous..  check out my other threads to find what I had done.. The only thing that doesn't look really nice at this point are my wheel center caps.   A big contrast to my restored wheels which look like new.

Name your price if you have them, thanks!

OK that's Steve.  Don't do that.  He has a SS badge for $1000.  Get a very nice set from Marck Barker of East Coast Reatta.  You can get what is described as a nice set off ebay - maybe for a little less - but Marck is a Reatta expert and would not chance his reputation, you will be happy.

• Like 2

That price is not unreasonable when you consider how rare they are, but it's Steve and now as he's banned I can freely say, I hope, that guy thinks he is always right about everything and I won't do business with him.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Imperial62 said:

OK that's Steve.  Don't do that.  He has a SS badge for $1000.  Get a very nice set from Marck Barker of East Coast Reatta.  You can get what is described as a nice set off ebay - maybe for a little less - but Marck is a Reatta expert and would not chance his reputation, you will be happy.

Sounds good, thanks!

On 11/12/2017 at 6:58 AM, Fox W. said:

That price is not unreasonable when you consider how rare they are, but it's Steve and now as he's banned I can freely say, I hope, that the guy thinks he is always right about everything and I won't do business with him.

I'm not defending Steve. But that's a cheap shot to take at someone who can't defend himself in this forum.  That doesn't make you any better then him.

• Sad 1

Bushwack

I would agree that's a cheap shot.  I personally like Steve and had nothing but good to say about him and enjoyed his non-over the top posts.  My ONLY point was his high price, which last time I checked he can ask whatever he wants that is fine. 

• Like 1

I would sell my Reattas before doing business with Steve. There was reason he was banned and Fox W. is closer to right then wrong with his comments.

• Like 1

I understand.  Part of my hesitation is that a lot of his comments were removed or redacted before I could read them so maybe I never saw the venom behind the comments.  I have also learned that any forum has limitations. Some people are braver on a forum.  I always thought that if those people involved in a heated topic were in a room discussing it over an adult beverage, then there would be a lot more comradery and agreement.  Maybe I am wrong.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:47 AM, Imperial62 said:

people involved in a heated topic were in a room discussing it over an adult beverage

Guess you've never heard of- or been in- a bar fight?

Depending where you are- now days that can even lead to gunfire and casualties.

I would strongly suggest this topic stick to center caps. A few years ago the whole Reatta forum was almost removed permanently because of personal attacks.

Hopefully this will be the last post in this thread that is not center cap related. 

• Thanks 2