A tougher challenge for you... trim identify

Recommended Posts

I think this might be a tougher challenge for you, but with the knowledge on here... probably not!  I typed in the number on the back (403095) and the only results I came up with is a guy on eBay selling two of these. He says Oldsmobile Cutlass but does not know the exact application. I used that as a search, but found no results. They almost look like "hood louver" vent trim or some sort of lower vent fender trim?  Any ideas? 


Thanks again for your assistance.  I bought these over 20 years ago, and now don't remember what they were for.









Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think this is the correct answer, but it reminds me of Lincoln Mark V fender vent trim. Some had the chrome edge on the vents and some vents were just painted body color.1978 lincoln mark v 4

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you are both on the right track, but these are much smaller than the guesses.  I should have stated they measure 4 7/8" long and the chrome portion is only a 1/4" wide.  I was also thinking along the lines of tail light trim?  Some similar to the '66 GTO.  These are not GTO, though.

Thanks for the input so far!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now