Decided to sell grandfathers 34 dodge brothers truck

Fishlicker

After much deliberation and talks with dad we both have decided to sell grandfathers truck, the problem is how do you come up with a price for a truck this old and has been in the family since 1934. Does anyone know or can recommend someone that can give a fair appraisal? 

ECC608CD-2C22-40E6-9734-7DEF4F099EC8.png

• Like 1

Yes, full shots of the truck, detail shots of the interior, motor and undercarriage would be necessary to give you a ballpark figure.  plan on much disagreement and varying opinions from the gang.  You can also find sold listings on eBay for similar vehicles to get a good idea of what they go for.  Make sure it's a sold listing, not a Buy It Now or on-going auction.

I’ve got it running pretty good after sitting for 30+ years, the gas tank has been professionally cleaned and sealed, and the fuel line has been replaced and the carburetor rebuilt. 

The brakes need completely gone thru and radiator should be pulled and cleaned. Needs a belt, hoses and a good tune up.

Nice truck. I just bought a 1933 in original condition. The seller had done a fair amount of work to make the truck drivable, including new tires, brakes, etc. Happy to speak with you privately about what I paid and overall condition, etc. It will also help if you can get the engine servial number to determine if it still has the original drive train. 

Attached a pic of my truck. I have the bumper and need to get it on. 

1933 HC-1.jpg

1933 HC-6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...