AC Spark plugs (NOS) exactly like this one

Dodge1934

I am looking for NOS AC plugs exactly like the one shown below. It is an early plug with wire electrodes and no number on the plug at all. Just the AC logo. it is a 7/8 plug with the extension below the threads.  I am watching for NOS  AC 78S plugs as well but that is not my main goal  here.

I am interested in 1 or a dozen what ever you have.

let me know details and send pics of what you have.

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

On 11/5/2017 at 8:02 PM, Terry Wiegand said:

These look like the old AC Titan plugs.  The one on the left end is different from the other three.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

The first two plugs are slightly different. The plug with the B will be from the 30`s when AC was using a lettering coding system. AC had changed to a number letter coding system sometime in the late 30s or early 40s. The earlier plugs had  nothing printed on them to identify the use. I note the first plug is slightly different as well as the lower collar is round.

It would be interesting to know what that was about. It could be as simple as a different production run or different production  location.

I would love to find a set that have "made in Canada" on them as my car is a Mclaughlin ( only made in Canada)

yes I dream in colour..... But I did provide a fellow with a set of C4 champion plugs made in Canada a couple years ago so it can happen. 

12 hours ago, Larry Schramm said:

AC used to have a spark plug manufacturing plant in the UK.  Do not know where in England, but that was at least in the 70's.

Can`t say I`ve ever see an AC plug with "made in England" on the plug but they are likely out there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...