1946-1947 Hudson Parts for sale

• 5 weeks later...

I just have the one for my 47 convertible. To be honest, just take one from a sedan and cut it down like you would on a chopped top. If you find a convertible one, someone will charge a pretty penny. And then you will still have to have it chromed. I have the one cut down for my hudson truck. Chopped three inches out of the middle, and then the chrome shop welded it back together. I have a few of the longer ones, I can cut one down to the same length as the convertible one. And you can have a chrome shop weld it, and plate it where you are at. The one on my convertible is not installed yet, just taped on. Here is a shot of the one cut down for the truck. easy to do. 

phone 4 092.jpg

phone 4 099.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello,

looking for the trim piece that starts behind the rear passenger door and curves down towards the taillight. This is for a 1947 Hudson Super Six (4door). Any luck?

also: I need to replace the speedometer cable and cable housing. The car is manual transmission, and the smallest of the six cylinder engines. Do you know by any chance if there are compatible cables, or where to find a replacement?

Thank You,

Cornelius Brudi

Hello, it is the one on the passenger side, so, I think that’s the right side. 

Please let me know the price, and how I can pay you (Paypal, money order, etc). 

Thank you very much indeed. There may be one or two additional parts that I need and I will send another mail about that later.

Wonderful. That’s a good bargain indeed.

would it be possible to ship the item to Germany via United States Postal Service? Of course I’ll pay shipping.

If that is a possibility, my parent’s address is:

Christoph & Heide Brudi

Sankt Martin Str. 24

Vaihingen/Enz 71665

Germany

Also, if sending it to Germany, please make sure to not over-value the item, as German customs will make us pay big $ to import the part. 

I live in Tacoma, Wa., and will pay you from within the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I do, I am in the middle of moving right now. And I know the box it would be in, and I know where that box is. And I know what would have to move, to get  that box. Timing is everything, bad timing right now. Moving cars and equipment is not fun. You will have to wait for a little bit, but I am pretty sure i have extras. Lower trim behind the bumper, center clip. What is really hard to find, are the two trim pieces, that are not smashed on the ends. 

roadster show 041.JPG

• 2 months later...

I have never owned a 1940. Do not know what slight differences there are between the 40/41. 42 Had the flare on the bottom of the door covering the running board, that carries over onto the fender. You can take passenger car fenders and fill it the back to use them on a truck. I am guessing a 1940 might be the only direct bolt on replacement fender. And maybe a 41 with a little work? Not sure if the cowl area is the same on a 40 and a 41.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for hood trim minus the hood ornament and a new piece of plastic for the dash that covers the clock. Also my 1947 hudson super eight is missing the exhaust and gas tank, if you had any information about that it would be a great help

Are you needing trim for a 40? or a 47? Not sure what you need for the exhaust? Any exhaust shop in your area can build you a complete system? I use a reproduction gas tank for 54 Chevrolets. They work great in the 46-47 Hudsons.   http://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=114/category_id=63/mode=prod/prd114.htm

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, paulrhd29nz said:

Hi Xander, hows your move going?

This is just a reminder about the 46/47 parts we were discussing back in May. 

Paul 

Grabbed out of storage the grill clip. And went back over your post. I grabbed the center clip for the fatter trim below the grill. You need the very bottom one. Will go back to storage.

• 9 months later...