Hupp 1929 Sport Coupe

Hupp36

The  fun just  keeps coming,  Going to  take  the  29  Hupp  to  a show  this  coming  Saturday.  If  you  happen to  be  in Hudson Fl on Saturday November 4th. and  would  like to  see one  of the  finest 1929 Hupmobile Sport Coupe;s  that are  still on  this  planet,  come to  the VFW on  County  Line  Road

• 1 month later...
Guest Antonio Crivillé

Dear members, I have the pleasure to be the owner of a HUPMOBILE made in Detroid in 1928 and which arrived in Barcelona, Spain in 1929. I've had this car since 1960 and I restored it completely in 1995. I live near Barcelona (Spain) and my car has been working very well until recently. Unfortunately the engine cracked and since it's extremely dificult to find parts for such cars in my country or even in Europe, we've been trying to fix it several times by soldering it. The problem hasn't been solved and the only solution is to buy an entire engine. Since you are taking on behalf of the widow of an avid owner / restorer, maybe you could help me find what I need. If you have any idea, please email me at antonicrivilletapias@gmail.com This is a picture of the car, as you see it's in excellent state. Thank you very much!

hupp_antonio.PNG