I've crossed over to the Lincoln pasture

danleblanc

After owning old Cadillacs exclusively since 2004 as my old cars (I've had 3 62's, 2 61's, and now a 70 deVille Convertible) I'm adding a 77 Continental Town Car to the fold next week. I do like my 70 deVille but there are times when I want to have a nice quiet ride that a closed car offers. 

I've been a CLC member for awhile and I see there is the LCOC which I will be joining soon. 

Most all mechanical parts are available from what I can see. What I don't see is the same aftermarket support for Lincolns that Cadillac has (USA Parts Supply, McVey, Caddy Daddy-just to name a few).  I've heard of Lincoln Land. Are there any other vendors out there that are recommended?  

The CLC also has a great forum that has been a wonderful venue for support for me since day one.  Am I in the right place here or are there any recommended forums I should be looking at joining in on?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

If you are "crossing over" and looking for a closed car project.  Consider my '48 Continental Coupe-  It doesn't have far to go to be an outstanding car instead of a 20 footer.  I am aging out of the hobby and it has  spent the past year as a garage queen.  I can send pics and info.  Glenn Lorei  glorei@kc.rr.com