Transporting non running car

aspares

Reliable moved a non-running car for me Alabama to California , you might give them a call to see if they still do it.

I have had very good luck with them on many occasions .

Dave

I may be mixed up in my memory of this but it wouldn't hurt to call if Truly Vintage can't help

Edited by Dave39MD (see edit history)

I used Passport transport to move my non running cord from CA to NY.  It was not a problem.  They even helped me push it in the garage when it got here.  Good thing because it's the only old car I've had that rolls like it has anchors dragging the ocean floor when you roll it.  

Didn't have so good of luck with one hauler.  You can PM if you want for further details. 

On 10/19/2017 at 7:06 PM, old car fan said:

Try truly vintage, he is on the forum. For the life of me, I do not remember his name, but he has done work for the folks here, they were more than satisfied

On 10/19/2017 at 8:45 PM, durant frank said:

Truly Vintage contact

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Thanks Guys ...

Monday & Tuesday were kinda exciting ....

I always try to check the weather ahead down the road. 

I was traveling I-77 south from Ohio where I dropped a 1925 Fordor off Sunday to Bruce in Stone Creek, OH traveling thru light rain. 

Things did not look good for Hickory, North Carolina ....

So I got off the road early on Monday well north of the area. 

About 6:00 pm on Monday the building I was to deliver this 1930 Franklin to was hit - the roof was partially tore off but the cars inside (including a Marmon undergoing restoration) were not damaged. 

The alternative location I dropped off to yesterday - about (7) miles away - had downed power lines and uprooted trees less than a mile way. 

Jim

Webp.net-resizeimage (40).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (39).jpg

Edited by Trulyvintage (see edit history)