Visiting Australia in December 2017 & January 2018

Australian Dodgin' Brothers & Sisters,

My Wife & I and another Dodge Sister will be visiting Australia from December 4th 2017 arriving in Sydney and departing on January 23rd 2018.

We will then travel to Alice Springs (Yes,  we know is Summer and will be hotter than the Hinges of H_ _l) and then by a Great Southern Railway (Ghan) to Adelaide, then to Melbourne for 4 Days, then returning to Sydney to board a cruise ship to circumnavigate ('clockwise;) your Continent, making various stops at Ports along the Southern, Eastern. Northern & Western Australian coasts, returning to Sydney and departing on January 23, 2018 to San Francisco.

We met a few of our "Neighbors from Oz" at the 100th Anniversary Meet in Detroit in 2014. If possible I would like to return the favor by trying to meet (schedule permitting) as many of you who are available while we are there.

I would ESPECIALLY like to meet John Lawson, who tried to meet me in California, a few days BEFORE the 2014 Meet, but we were unable to connect - If anyone on this Forum knows him, PLEASE have him contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you Australian Dodge Brothers & Sisters to see if we might get together while I am "Down Under",

Keep-on-Dodgin',

Donn Marinovich

Columbia, California. USA

donncharles1@gmail.com