Labrat

Need Jim Finn's email address

I need to replace the connector to the air compressor that activates the clutch.  I have a 1991 with the white oval port that is flat on one side and oval on the other on the comp.  Nothing I find in the auto parts store match this.  I bet Jim has one in his collection.

IMG_1065.JPG

Thanks for posting above but there is no dot between the S and the 60   reattas60@gmail.com

Rich did get a hold of me but his connector is different than any I have seen. The Reattas used a connector with some small tabs so the connector could only go in one way.

Jim

It appears to me that the connector pictured above is also attached to the plug that is supposed to stay on the compressor. The connector is just like every other 1991 Reatta air compressor plug I've dealt with once that piece is removed. 

Not sure if you'll be able to reattach the plug to the compressor or not. You may have to replace the compressor. 

NCReatta is correct.  I appears the blue piece should have stayed in the compressor.  Dang!  The other part is damaged too so it will need replaced.  I'll send a pic to Jim Finn and see what he has, thanks.