Franklin automobile

LAMROK

Pictures, price, and these days with cost of gas and transportation so high, location....these would all help you in your quest to sell....more details, rolling chassis only?  Engine?  Transmission?  Radiator?

Please inform us!

David If he finds a Franklin Radiator it will be a rare one.  !!!   He should check the ring and pinion ratio stamped on the right side of the case where the right axle tube enters the center section and see what it is. I don't see any value in the wheels or chassis. (Rust and wood rot)  The springs are 1931  153 series .

1 minute ago, trimacar said:

Just checking to see if anyone was paying attention!  Back in the old days of CB radios, a trucker would indicate his trailer was empty by saying he was hauling "a full load of Volkswagen radiators"!

David is one of the "sharper knives in the drawer"... I knew he was playing the crowd! and I was happy to point it out. Just for everyones  information that doesn't already know it, A Franklin has a" HOOD FRONT"  The proper name for the grill shell assembly and so called out in the parts drawings.

• 5 months later...