Center Arm Rest eBay

Chimera

Very nice item! 
Thanks Gabriel, the detailed pictures will help me to reassemble the arm rest I purchased  few week ago who came disassembled (the screws where missing too). I didn't invest a lot of time so far, but at the first view, I hadn't any clue how to put these parts together. Now I see it better... ^_^ Thanks again!

• Like 1

Is there any way the pictures from the eBay add could be reposted here on this forum so we can have them for posterity ?  I think the pictures disappear shortly after an item is sold on eBay ,,,,,, GREAT PICTURES  !!! 

Is the upholstery from Clarks on that armrest ??

thanks guys !!!!!

15 minutes ago, pyntre said:

Is there any way the pictures from the eBay add could be reposted here on this forum so we can have them for posterity ?  I think the pictures disappear shortly after an item is sold on eBay ,,,,,, GREAT PICTURES  !!! 

Is the upholstery from Clarks on that armrest ??

thanks guys !!!!!

I have some pictures from when I refurbished a rear center armrest from beginning to end. I can post them for you if you would like. The upholstery I used was from Clark's. Let me know and I can dig them out and post.

Bill

I suppose the seller might benefit by restoring one of these to sell it at a premium, but it makes little sense for most buyers to pay that premium.  The new vinyl is nice and all that, but unless you need a black armrest, you end up paying twice for the same job.  You're far better off to find one that needs restored than to pay for a restoration you can't use.

• 1 month later...

My son showed me how to "screen shot " pictures ...... these kids know their way around this technology ... so I was able to save these great pictures of the armrest 

for future use as I get mine put back together !!! Thanks again for posting them !!!!!!