RICHELIEUMOTORCAR

1916-17 Oldsmobile 7 passenger V8 big touring car.

12 hours ago, 32tatra said:

hi,

From the photos you have post you also have some interesting foreign cars.  What other foreign car do you have for sale?

thanks 

Michael 

Hi there. It would be best if you send me a message with an idea on what type of foreign cars you are looking for. I do have them along with the American cars.

Edited by RICHELIEUMOTORCAR (see edit history)

If anyone is interested, I am pulling out my 31 LaSalle Convertible coupe with a rumble seat and golf door this week and my 26 Cadillac rare 2 passenger coupe with a golf door. Both cars have not been moved since the mid 1950's but have been stored inside. They will be available within the month.

I have had some very nice phone conversations with fellow car collectors. It turns out that some of them have bought old cars from me in the past such as Mr Holden's 1915 Baby Grand Chevy from Australia and Richard who in our talk, told me he owns a 1905 Cadillac. I told him I once had an 05 Cadillac and it could have been my car. It turns out that I did sell him the car so we had a good laugh. It was put away in the late 1930s where it sat until he picked it up. I asked him to sell it back to me. I am glad you still have the car Richard. Anyways, I finally pulled the 26 Cadillac Opera coupe out of storage. This is a very unusual coupe as it's a 2 passenger car with a side golf door. It was put away during WW2, the last registration was June 1943 so it's been sitting for over 70 years. As much as I hate to part with this car, it's now available for the very first time. Here are a few photos. All I did was wash off about 100 pounds of dirt and dust and wipe the Cosmoline off the bright work like the headlights. That product really protects cars. The wheels all turn freely and the engine turns over with the original hand crank that was still in the golf door. I have never seen another coupe body style like this. It's 100% original and held up well after all this time sitting.

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, old car fan said:

Has the olds been sold

I have not had a chance to show the Olds yet. I was going to bring it to Hershey but ran out of space. However, it is available now. It's right by the front door to the building so I can have it out and ready to load within only 2 days notice. The 31 LaSalle convertible coupe will be available within the next 2 weeks. This is your chance now guys before these rare cars go to an auction house. I would rather not do that, however, at least some of the cars must be moved before winter sets in. I want to do some repairs in the building and I can't do them if I am tripping over the cars. Guys, if any of you are serious, Let's deal! It's not everyday that you come across cars that have been in hiding for 60 to 70 years....

The ´37 Pierce in the little tent is interesting, too. I´m about 30 years away from affording it and I predict you can sell it in 30(minutes) with the right phone call.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, Imperial62 said:

Is this not the fabled "Big Olds" that had a project Barn Find car sell at Hershey a few years back?   I wish I could be a buyer but this looks like one of those $40,000 project cars.  

Bryan, you´re thinking of the 1911 Oldsmobile that sold at the Hershey auction ten years ago. Fewer cylinders, but engine twice as big, it sold to Jack Rich for about a million and a half and wasn´t in as good condition as this one.

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

The 1931 LaSalle convertible rumble seat coupe is out of storage. It's now available. Beautiful and full Classic in need of restoration. Been sitting inside for 70 years. 25k. I will post photos in a few days along with photos of the Chrysler Airflow. The 16 Olds is still available, so is the 26 Cadillac coupe. Come and get them before I send the collection to RM Auction.

• Like 1

May I ask if you have a extra dual control quadrant , in the middle of the steering wheel. Something I can make work for my 1919 Case Car. Looks to be a vender supplied product. ph 507 433 0073

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, jeff_a said:

Bryan, you´re thinking of the 1911 Oldsmobile  that sold at the Hershey auction ten years ago. Fewer cylinders, but engine twice as big, it sold to Jack Rich for about a million and a half and wasn´t in as good condition as this one.

http://www.aacamuseum.org/1911-oldsmobile-limited/

Ok, here are a few photos of the 31 LaSalle convertible coupe. Just came out of 70+ year storage. Rumble seat and golf club door. Buffalo Wire wheels. Saved from the WW2 Scrap drives. Amazing find and it could be yours. Classics like this just don't exist anymore. At least not originals coming out of barns.

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5014.JPG

IMG_5017.JPG

• Like 1