RICHELIEUMOTORCAR

1916-17 Oldsmobile 7 passenger V8 big touring car.

1916 possibly 1917 Oldsmobile 7 passenger big V8 touring car. Original condition. Was in a barn for over 80 years before I bought it over 10 years ago. I was told it was a 1916 from the estate I got it from, however, it could be a 1917. I never did anything with the car. It's complete and pretty solid for being 100 years old. I may bring it along to the Hershey Car corral tomorrow if there is room left on the car carrier. I'm not sure until we finish loading up. Asking for best fair offer. More very old cars coming out of long term storage in the near future. Thank you.

IMG_3971.JPG

IMG_3972.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Budensor said:

I think I see a Buick in the background what is it and will it be for Sale ?   What part of the Country are you ?

Thanks

Bud Ensor

Good day to you. That Buick is gone. I am not far from New York City. The Franklin, the Dodge Pace Car and the 2 Packards are available. I will be listing about 30 old cars in the near future. My private collection, not a car dealer.

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

3 minutes ago, George Albright said:

I am interested in the several early cars that are in the background of the Oldsmobile. Could you please call or email me the list of what you are selling. Thanks,George Albright,Fla.  cell 352 843 1624  email  gnalbright@gmail.com

Sure thing George, I will give you a call. The cars behind the Olds are gone. However, I do have other early cars. Thank you.

3 hours ago, RICHELIEUMOTORCAR said:

Sure thing George, I will give you a call. The cars behind the Olds are gone. However, I do have other early cars. Thank you.

Is the Packard a 633 sedan? 

Thank you,

Robert

Hi collector ,

be honest I'm not currently in the market to buy , but your posts have really caught my attention,  love the diversity of the cars you have shown up to date and you have indicated you have others likely to be offered for sale , wondered what other treasures you are going to reveal , can't wait to see. 

Cheers 

pillgrim 

Thank you all for the nice comments and emails. I will get back to everyone. Please just gave me a little time. What I am looking to do is simply thin out my collection. Too many old cars and not enough spare time so they just sit and collect dust. I have very early cars that we put away during the 1930s and 40s in the building which are still in the same spot as when they were brought in. We collected cars during the war scrap drives and saved alot of neat stuff. I am not looking to sell everything, however, I will be posting cars that I would like to move before this coming winter. Cars that I can still get to without moving a mountain of stuff. I will post here on our forum before I put them up for auction so you guys can have first chance. Several of the big auction houses would like to hold an auction, however, I'm not going to do that.

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, R Holden said:

Can you send me you cell number please

11 minutes ago, R Holden said:

Can you send me you cell number please

Hi there Russ. I see you have a 1915 Baby Grand Chevy? That was one of my cars. I sold that car to you about 5 years ago. Remember me? How is the car coming along? I should have kept that one! I will send you a PM.

IMG_7558.JPG

IMG_7569.JPG

Yep, that's my old car. I can tell right away. Looks great. I am glad you left it original as it was in pretty good shape. That interior is all original and was still good. It was in the barn for over 70 years before you got it. I'm very pleased it's back on the road. Thanks for the photo.