PA intake silencer

broker-len

I am posting pictures of my plymouth PA with original air silencer      some years ago I bought what I thought was the second generation unit by Burgess  ------I find it will not go on car   carb cables are in the way---------------does any one have  one of these that will fit the PA    just want to see how it mounts   thanks

SIL 1.JPG

SIL 3.JPG

sil-9.JPG

Bob 

are the both the cleaner units the same measurements in size or is the Burgess unit bigger??   can the upper tube be removed and lower part be installed -- putting tube back on after??

I do have an un-cut original if you need some measurements.      I do not have the up-draft carb. on my car someone flipped my intake yeas ago and put down draft on it. I have been collecting parts to put brass bowl back on when I start the restoration,        Allan

Edited by 32plywood (see edit history)

the CAN seems to be the same size on both unites and the brace that connects to manifold bolt is rite  but the hole in tab where is connects to bell housing is a bit higher---it does fit the carter brass bowl-----   as I look at the three connections to carb   accelerator arm, chock cable and throttle    don't seem like allot of room   but some one made something that had air intake above head     is yours like mine ?    world like to talk with you----Would like to see pictures of yours ----E mail me ----bobnroman@yahoo.com

Scan_20170925.jpg

Edited by broker-len (see edit history)