Matt Harwood

Where will you be at Hershey?

On 10/5/2017 at 8:25 PM, MCHinson said:

I just looked at the Allard about 10 minutes ago. I am here too.

We'll have to have a meet and greet next year.  We booked the room as we were leaving this year.   I was the guy wearing the Hawaiian shirts with the Wife and 3 year old daughter being pulled around in the red covered wagon.   

I wasn't overly crazy to learn about the new scenic walk to get to the car show.  I much preferred the old route that took you right into the red field. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I wasn't overly crazy to learn about the new scenic walk to get to the car show.  I much preferred the old route that took you right into the red field. 

Tell me about it! I think they added half a mile to the walk.  And way too many fences. And they made it curve closer to the Hershey treatment plant. That was ripe.

I had my Chevy truck parked across from the office. The one with the big rust hole in the side and a sticker on the gate "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra"

I just got home.

Bernie

• Like 1

What color is your Chevy Bernie?  I know there is a blue Suburban that I Was parked next to and the black Ford Truck with the parts and boxes in the back that got rained on.  I think there was a prety clean red and White chevy truck there as well.  Mine was the dark colored Ford,  down by the fenced in Warehouse. 

Mine was an almost unheard of, conventional cab with an 8 foot box.  it has a slightly raised, front hinged cap. My refer to it as my Chevy coupe fairly often. If Chevy made a front engine, RWD, V8, 3 window coupe, mine would be it.

When I first bought it my Wife asked "Why do people seem so surprised that you bought a truck?"

"Well, Dear, most people associate a truck with work. And they know me."

That "hole" justified a nice new MIG welder (Hobart 140) and a lot of welding supplies to go with it. Ain't so bad after all.

I kind of waited a few minutes to say Hi to Matt, but he was in a very profound discussion about the value add for car club recognition in car prices. It was deep so I looked over the green Buick convertible.

Bernie