1941 buick roadmaster back seat ashtray

Guest richawor

Guest richawor

Does anyone know the valuation of the back seat ashtray for a 1941 buick roadmaster. It appears it is a console mounted into the back of the front seat  with an electric lighter....the only information i could find .thanks in advance for any information   If interested it is now on sale on ebay  ww.ebay.com/itm/142517618036?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649    

1941 buick roadmaster back seat ashtray.jpg

018.JPG

Edited by richawor (see edit history)

Valuation? $5? $50? Really impossible to say. That's an item that's perfect for eBay. If someone needs it, they will pay for it. If nobody needs it it is worth 0. If you need one pay what it takes to get it based on how badly you need it. Can you give us some context?

If the plastic is good, I'd say $25.  I think it is worth a little more if it interchanges with a Super sedan, because there aren't too many Roadmaster sedans out there.  I looked for one for a year and a half without seeing one for sale.  Now, in the last month, three and a parts car have turned up.

You can purchase a brand new pull, it that is all you need, of very high quality from Boyer's Restorations, 1348 Carlisle Pike, Hanover, PA 17331.

He has all sorts of plastic pieces that he makes for Buicks. He also sells exhaust manifolds.

The pull you have pictured costs only $16.50 (as of a couple of years ago in his 2012 flyer).  I bought it from him and also got a new shift knob for my '41 Roadmaster.

Send him a SASE for his flyer or give him a  call (717)-632-0670 .

By the way, the one pictured in the back seat photo is the one I got from Boyer's ... that is a photo of my back seat.

Edited by Roadmaster71 (see edit history)