Oh no George Albright isnt going to Hershey! However he still has a list of wanted items for 1900-10 cars,parts,engines,etc.Please see.

Hi Guys,guess I lost my "man card" this year. Taking my wife to the mountains rather than going to Hershey! However I am always still looking for the following. Leads always appreciated! Sincerely George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell weekdays 10-4 EST 352 843 1624  email  gnalbright@gmail.com  Wanted: 1900-1910 cars,parts,engines,bicycles,tricycles,including Orient,Waltham,Aster,Crest,Crestmobile,De Dion Bouton DeDion Bouton,Duesenberg,Longuemare carbs,etc.

Edited by George Albright (see edit history)

I am guilty as charged! For the record,I am almost 62. Went to Hershey in 1972 and 1973 with my grand father. 10th and 11th grade,ages 16 and 17. I was hooked! We should encourage our youth today to do the same. Went back to Hershey in 1984,85,86,then 1994,95,96,then 2004-08,then 2010 present thru 2016. The 960 mile drive is wearing! Onward to all,George

George;

As soon as my house sells here in PA. I will be retiring to Palm Bay.   With your permission I will look you up and maybe next year I can help you with pa to Florida and back as I will be making frequent trips with trailer in tow