WTF Lube Chart '28 Speed wagon tk.

ArticiferTom

Hello , looking for a lube chart for a '28 trk did not get size maybe 1-1/2 to 2 ton nicely restored . But new driver is having shifting problems ,ask my help to learn double clutching .  I also wanted to verify trans fluid is correct weight . I know Dodge's are sensitive  to it .  And changes where made in those year of depression .

Many youtube videos on shifting.  Check both double clutching and floating gears.  Floating gears is better but either just takes practice, practice and more practice.  If traffic is heavy and I want to keep up with it I double clutch, otherwise I float the gears.  Have been doing this for 400,000 miles on my daily driver.  Saves a lot of wear and tear on the clutch.

Thanks , I'll refer them also . He is going to come practice on my truck . Being smaller and used regularly , will make it easy . Also lot of country roads . I think floating would even be harder with wrong lube in transmission .  I told him he must also get a book of Info , soon . Will be looking at Hershey in couple weeks for sure .