Picking Up Women Using My Desoto

hullinger

2 hours ago, Trulyvintage said:

Chris,

I always enjoy your videos ....

Sorry Buddy but it ain't the car that's not gettin' the Babes .... :)

Jim

Jim thanks.  So if it's not the car that's keepin the ladies away, I can't imagine what it could be?  Certainly not my smooth pick-up lines and easy-on-the -eyes good looks.

2 hours ago, cahartley said:

OMG what a kyoot video....... :P

We need a WHOLE lot more of this kind of thing now days....... :D

I'm glad you liked the video.  I wasn't sure how it would come out and if the jokiness nature of it would be apparent.  I see those women every Friday night when I volunteer there so I was thrilled when they were cool with me doing this video with them.

1 hour ago, c49er said:

Excellent fun video!

Thanks for posting!

I worked on a 61 DeSoto last year!

Thanks.  I had a lot of fun doing this video too.  You know, since you got to work on a '61 Desoto you're now part of a very elite club.  Not many of those cars are around and it seems they turn up in Europe more than in the USA.

1 hour ago, kgreen said:

You are doing your part for humanity for certain.  I'm sure each of those ladies talked about this back home. 

Thanks.  I filmed this video last Friday and got to share it with those women today and each really seemed to enjoy it.  They all genuinely seemed to enjoy the car too and I was happy to share it with them.  Thanks again.  -Chris

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ragtop4two said:

That was another great and fun video. With your looks and smooth pick up lines I think the only problem was that the car was too flashy. Next time try a rat rod and wait till they are leaving the bingo hall. 

Hey, thanks.  You must be right about the car being too cool.  It certainly wasn't my smoothness that scared them off, hah!  

2 hours ago, Rooney3100 said:

That was CoooooL Video.....A Great Laugh for sure over my coffee this morning....Thumbs up...:)

Glad you liked the video.  I enjoyed making it.  

9 hours ago, victorialynn2 said:

The '57 Skyliner is pretty handy at picking up men! ?

Funny video. Loved it. 

A pretty lady in a '57 Ford is hard to resist.  The only thing that could make it better would be a Dunkin Donuts coffee roll donut!

9 hours ago, nick8086 said:

It makes great pictures.. To have a picture driving the car.. or to talk someone into to this.. .

The pics of the Darrin's are fantastic.  Do you have both?

18 hours ago, nick8086 said:

It makes great pictures.. To have a picture driving the car.. or to talk someone into to this.. .

IMG_2808.jpg

54darw.JPG

Never allow her to bend over the fender to work in the engine compartment with that hook and keys hanging below her waist in front. 

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Canada said:

Never allow her to bend over the fender to work in the engine compartment with that hook and keys hanging below her waist in front. 

I don't know.  Makes a good argument for why you should leave your car in primer.  Wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of having a good mechanic adjust your carburetor. ;)

In most automotive factory's all rings, belt buckles and watches have to be covered to prevent damage to paint. Some paint shops will have a list of what deodorants and colognes that are not allowed. Or no colognes at all. If you have the metal rivets on your jean pockets they can scratch your paint also when waxing so wear an apron to cover them up. Another tip is to empty your pockets as I have seen dents caused by an object in a pocket when leaning against a quarter panel.

15 hours ago, hullinger said:

Hey, thanks.  You must be right about the car being too cool.  It certainly wasn't my smoothness that scared them off, hah!  

Glad you liked the video.  I enjoyed making it.  

A pretty lady in a '57 Ford is hard to resist.  The only thing that could make it better would be a Dunkin Donuts coffee roll donut!

Still have the cars...  a few of them got away...

IMG.jpg

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)