1960 Ford Station Wagon Rear Doors

Can somebody tell me if they know whether or not the rear doors on the 1960 Ford station wagons were the same as the rear doors on all the other four door sedans? I read someplace that there was a difference in the rear quarters and I need to know if that difference carried over into the rear doors also.

I had a 60 Ford wagon at one time, and as I remember it, the top of the window frame was squared  and the frame on a 4 door sedan had a more rounded shape. I do not know if there were other differences to the doors or not. Google some pics and you can see the difference of the window frame shape.

Edited by Fleek (see edit history)

I believe Fleek is correct.  The parts book shows the same rear door part number for Galaxie Town Sedan, Fairlane Town Sedan, Galaxie Town Victoria and all four door wagons.  I think the actual door assembly will fit all of those bodies.  There is no frame for the glass on a Town Victoria. You may have to break the welds and exchange the glass frame from one style to another.  I could not find part numbers for the glass frames.  It doesn't mean there are no part numbers.  It just means I couldn't find them.  I hope this helps.